Friday, June 12, 2009

Module 1 - Telnet - Tasks A

LOG ENTRY:
Record your outcome and reflections of your experiences and thoughts on this task in your learning log (Allen et al. n.d.)

I took a while to figure out how to use telnet in my Mac. Finally found out need to key in telnet before start to do anything.









I am also lucky enough to follow the instruction (without having any problem) and completed the Task A. To new people like me it is kind a torture to understand what telnet is and other terms. But I am starting to get a bit of idea how internet work.


Reference
Allen, M., et al. (n.d.). Module 1 introduction to Internet Communications. Curtin University of Technology. Retrieved June 12, 2009, from http://lms.curtin.edu.au/webapps/blackboard/content/listContent.jsp?course_id=_18825_1&content_id=_985240_1

No comments:

Post a Comment